|Organization||Springbrook Nature Center|
Recreation / Springbrook Nature Center
5/15/2022 11:59 PM Central
|MAEE Partner||Springbrook Nature Center|
- POSITION OBJECTIVE
- This position is responsible for conducting nature center programs, aid in care of captive animals, and present programs onsite and offsite.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct environmental education curricula & programs as needed.
- Conduct other environmental education programming as needed.
- Provide fun and engaging activities outdoors as needed.
- Serve as a Liaison to rental groups
- Respond to inquiries by telephone, email and in person concerning a broad spectrum of natural resource information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- · Experience in interpretive programming with youth and adults
- · Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- · Valid driver’s license
- Experience in care and programming of live animals
- Ability to be imaginative and innovative in programming with youth
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The City of Fridley will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, or sexual orientation.